• Download and use our Rayzza! App
• Engage with us in other ways, like sales or marketing.
If you do not agree with our policy, please do not use our Application. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. TYPES OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We collect personal information that you provide to us when you register in the Application, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Application, when you use, or otherwise when you contact us. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Application, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
• email address
We do not process sensitive information.
We provide you with the option to register with us using your social media login data. It you choose to register in this way, we will collect the information described in the section called "YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS" below.
We also may collect the following information if you choose to provide us with access or permission:
- mobile device access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device's contacts, and other features.
- push notifications regarding your account or certain features of the Application. If you wish to opt out from receiving these types of messages, you may turn them off in your device's settings or in your Profile section in the Application.
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Application, tor troubleshooting, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes. All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
2. REASONS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
We process your data to provide, improve, and administer our Application, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your Information for other purposes with your consent.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR YOUR DATA PROCESSING
We only process your personal information when it is necessary and there is a valid legal reason to do so under applicable law. It is done in order to comply with laws, to provide you with services to enter Into or fulfill our contractual obligations, to protect your rights, or to fulfill our legitimate business interests.
EU or UK Citizens
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR require us to explain the valid legal bases we rely on in order to process your personal information. As such, we may rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information:
• Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e., consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
• Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
• Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
We may process your information if you have given us specific permission (i.e., express consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose, or in situations where your permission can be inferred (i.e. implied consent). You can withdraw your consent at any time. In some exceptional cases, we may be legally permitted under applicable law to process your information without your consent, including, for example:
• If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
• For investigations and fraud detection and prevention
• For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
• If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim
• For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin
• If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be victim ot financial abuse
• If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
• If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules ot the court relating to the production of records
• If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced
• If the collection is solely tor journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes • If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations
4. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may need to share your personal information in the following situations: • Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
5. YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS
6. DURATION OF KEEP YOUR DATA
7. SAFETY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Application is at your own risk.
8. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time In some regions (like the EU, UK, and Canada), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information You can make such a request by contacting us by using the contact details provided in the section "CONTACT US" below.
We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws. It you are located in the EU or UK and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority.
We are relying on your consent to process your personal information, which may be express and/or implied consent depending on the applicable law, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us by using the contact details provided in the section "CONTACT US" below or updating your preferences. However, please note that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor when applicable law allows, will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
It you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can log in to your account settings and update your user account. Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases. However, we may retain some information in our files to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our legal terms and/or comply with applicable legal requirements. If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do- Not-Track ("DNT") feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. It a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
10. SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below. It you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with Application, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Application. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Application, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g., backups, etc.).
The California Code of Regulations defines a "resident" as:
(1) every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose and
(2) every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the State of California for a temporary or transitory purpose
All other individuals are defined as "non-residents."
If this definition of "resident" applies to you, we must adhere to certain rights and obligations.
We have collected the following categories of personal information in the past twelve (12) months:
- Personal information (examples: name, contact information)
We may also collect other personal information outside of this category if you interact with us in person, online, or by phone or mail in the context of:
• Receiving help through our customer support channels;
• Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
• Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
How do we use and share your personal information?
Will your information be shared with anyone else?
We may disclose your personal information with our service providers pursuant to a written contract between us and each service provider. Each service provider is a for-profit entity that processes the information on our behalf. We may use your personal information for our own business purposes, such as tor undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration. This is not considered to be "selling" your personal information. We have not disclosed or sold any personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding (12) months. We will not sell personal information in the future belonging to website visitors, users, and other consumers.
Your rights with respect to your personal data
- Right to request deletion of the data - Request to delete
You can ask for the deletion of your personal information. If you ask us to delete your personal information, we will respect your request and delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, such as (but not limited to) the exercise by another consumer or his or her right to free speech, our compliance requirements resulting from a legal obligation, or any processing that may be required to protect against illegal activities.
- Right to be informed - Request to know
Depending on the circumstances, you have a right to know
• whether we collect and use your personal information;
• the categories of personal information that we collect;
• the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
• whether we sell your personal information to third parties;
• the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
• the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
• the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
In accordance with applicable law, we are not obligated to provide or delete consumer information that is de-identified in response to a consumer request or to re-identify individual data to verify a consumer request.
- Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer's Privacy Rights We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
- Verification process
Upon receiving your request, we will need to verify your identity to determine you are the same person about whom we have the information in our system. These verification efforts require us to ask you to provide information so that we can match it with information you have previously provided us. For instance, depending on the type of request you submit, we may ask you to provide certain information so that we can match the information you provide with the information we already have on file, or we may contact you through a communication method (e.g., phone or email) that you have previously provided to us. We may also use other verification methods as the circumstances dictate.
We will only use personal information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request. To the extent possible, we will avoid requesting additional information from you for the purposes of verification. However, if we cannot verify your identity from the information already maintained by us, we may request that you provide additional information for the purposes of venting your identity and for security or fraud-prevention purposes. We will delete such additionally provided information as soon as we finish verifying you.
- Other privacy rights
• You may object to the processing of your personal information.
• You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the information.
• You can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf.
• You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the information.
• You can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance With the CCPA.
• You may request to opt out trom future selling out your personal information to third parties. upon receiving an opt-out request, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of the request submission.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us by email at email@example.com, or by referring to the contact details at the bottom of this document. It you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated "Revised" date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
It you have questions or comments about this notice, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), Iwona Polog, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. It you are a resident in the European Economic Area, the "data controller to your personal information is Optimizer lwona Polog. Optimizer lwona Polog has appointed Iwona Polog to be Its representative in the EEA. You can contact her directly regarding the processing of your information by email at email@example.com or by visiting rayzza.com